In order to reconnect with all you readers of my blog I thought that I'd come back with a light hearted post containing 20 Things that you might not know about me... Some of these might be a little strange but that's what makes these posts so fun!
1) I have a phobia of eyes - they just make me so squeamish!
2) My parents got divorced when I was two and got back together when I was 16
3) I have moles in the shape of two identical triangles on both of my arms
4) A 'junkie' broke into my flat when I lived in Dundee that had been stabbed, and when getting him to leave my flat he offered to take me out for coffee (true story)
5) I own two four leafed clovers
6) I have a degree in Civil Engineering and I am working towards my second degree in Structural and Foundation Engineering
7) My favourite animal is an elephant
8) I have a fear of heights
9) I love history and would love to visit Auschwitz if I was given the opportunity to
10) I only eat the yolk of an egg, cannot stand the texture of the white - eww
11) I am the worlds worst singer
12) I have a secret love for rap music and have seen: Eminem, Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg, Professor Green, Dizzee Rascal, Nicki Minaj and am seeing 50 Cent and G Unit this month!
13) I LOVE spicy food that's so hot it's almost inedible
14) I have no brothers or sisters but my boyfriend has 4 brothers and an older sister which makes up for that
15) I still have stones in my knee from a bike accident when I was out with my pop when I was like 7
16) I am a Virgo and if you look up any facts of my star sign, they are me down to a T
17) I have three sets of Grandparents, work that one out
18) I have worked at McDonalds for 5 years and counting...
19) I am a fainter and faint at least once a year
20) I am obsessed with scary films
When you sit down and try to think of strange facts about yourself there are just so many but these are the ones I thought would be the most entertaining. Remember to comment with your own strange facts about yourself as I love reading these kinds of posts!