My First Haul: What I've Been Buying This Week

Friday 29 August 2014

 First haul post


So me and my boyfriend decided to go into Edinburgh town this week for the first time since we have moved through to the city in order to do a spot of shopping! Originally I only wanted to go in for the boots but came home with just a bit more... Woops! Keep reading to find details of what I got :) 

Firstly we went into the Princes Street Primark which is five floors of amazingness! So many bargins to be had here so I just couldn't help myself:

I picked up a pair of cute gold and cream shoes for £10 that would be perfect for wearing casual or dressed up! I am usually a size 5 in shoes but seem to be a size 4 in primark shoes. They are kind of grecian style with gold detailing and a zip up the back.  




Next I picked up another similar pair of shoes this time in black. Again I got these in a size 4 and they are a classy style - black with silver detailing. Can never go wrong with a pair of flats girls ae? These are perfect again for dressing up or down and were a bargain at £8. 


 

 I then picked up a few essentials whilst still in primark such as some white underwear, a basic maroon coloured t-shirt and primarks eyelashes which I have been dying to try after hearing great reviews! The lashes were only £1, the maroon t £3 and the two bras and pants cost £10 for the 4 pieces :) what a steal!


 

Next we moved on to H&M where I picked up another few items...

Firstly I got the boots I had originally wanted. I've been looking for a nice pair of black inexpensive boots for winter and these ones are perfect. They have an awesome chunky heel which makes them stylish and comfortable to walk in, and also have a suede animal print detail at the back of the boot. I am totally in love with these and think that they will add that extra bit of style to any outfit. At £24.99 I just could not say no.



Then I came across the following little beauty. A grey sleeveless cardigan. This was only £12.99 and is totally my style. Looking forward to pairing this up with my new black boots for my winter wardrobe!



Lastly at H&M I flung in a pair of gold midi rings that were only £2.99...



To finish off my shopping trip I nipped into Superdrug to pick up some necessities such as my favourite simple makeup wipes, and bourjois healthy mix foundation as I was running out.




 The last thing that I am including in this haul is a simple tattoo style choker necklace that I picked up from ebay for around £1.50. I love the fact that these are coming back into style and can add a sense of rock to even the simplest of outfits!


Thanks for reading! If you have any questions about any of the products I have mentioned in this post please leave a comment below and I will try to answer your queries as best as I can.

x

Post a Comment

Back To Top