Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment

Tuesday 5 August 2014




Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment is one of todays most talked about facial treatment masks. I couldn't wait to get my hands on this in order to see what all the hype is about! At first I was slightly reluctant due to the price of it.. (RRP £34.95 at www.allbeauty.com) for only 34g of product. Eeeek, I know, isn't the price tag totally off putting? But please, do not let the price fool you. 

The product comes in gorgoeus packaging (see above) and the gold and silver colour scheme immediatley makes the product feel luxurious. The product comes in a small yet heavy steel tin which again stores the mud mask in order to prevent it from drying out.  Defo not what you would like to happen after paying 35 bucks for it anyway!! Upon unboxing and taking off the lid of the box you are greeted with a 'HELLO SEXY' which I felt was a nice little extra touch, you go Glamglow!

The claims:

The product claims to be the world's most scientifically advanced Super-Mud clearing treatment to target, prevent, and heal problem skin leaving you with a beautiful and glowing Hollywood complexion.
This amazing detoxifying mud mask is fantastic for fighting all common skin concerns:

Helps brighten and even complexion
Creates a more youthful and smooth skin tone
Improves elastin and collagen
De-clogs and minimises pore size
Fights unwanted breakouts by reducing redness and super-speeding the healing process.

Super-Mud can be used as a full mask for the entire face or as a one-spot wonder solution! Once applied you can visibly see the congestion pull-out from your pores as it dries, giving immediate results in just one use.  
So what was my first impression of the product?

Upon opening the tub, it does have a very strong smell of all of the spot fighting goodness that it conceals. And yep, why is it called a supermud?  Because it is like mud boys and girls! Now as I said, do not let the price fool you.. I feel like even though it is a little pricey for a facemask the product really does go a long way. I just applied a little of the mask that had transferred onto the cover tub and it done my whole face, so a little really does go a long way. I honestly feel like this will last me a while, and again most people are willing to pay that little bit extra when it comes to their skin, and when it is paying for something that actually works. 

Once applied you could visibly see the mask working straight away as it begins to dry almost immediatley. As gross as it sounds you can also see the mask penetrating into each and every pore on your face (not nice) but it lets the user know that it is getting into everywhere that you want it too in order to get out all of the dirt and bacteria that has built up throughout the day.  Once applied all you have to do is leave it on for 5-20 minutes and wallah! you are done. I want to add in here how surprised I was at how easily the product came off with just warm water. Usually with masks you have to have a little bit of a scrub to ensure that all of the product is off but with this stuff a simple bit of warm water onto a facecloth and it comes off no problem at all! Your face is left feeling clean, fresh and your pores feel like they are able to breathe.

I love this product and have already seen a difference in the condition of my skin since I have began using it. I cannot wait to see the end results once I have made it through this cute little tub (even though it may take a while!)

If you have tried this supermud clearing treatment please leave a comment below to let me know how you found it or if you have came across any dupes as I would love to hear your opinions or know if there are any products out there as good as this one!

:) x

Post a Comment

Back To Top