TMI Tag (50 Questions)

Thursday 13 March 2014

I thought I'd do a get to know me tag so that you readers can get a better idea of what I'm like. It's just for fun and to give a better insight into me as I just kind of launched into this blog without any kind of introduction to myself or my life :) So here goes..


TAG QUESTIONS:
 

1: What are you wearing? 
Jeans & a pink top with cosy socks and slipper boots!

2: Ever been in love? 

Yes, I am just now <3 

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 
Yep one around 2 years ago now..

4: How tall are you? 
I am 5ft 4.5" haha and yes that half does count ;)

5: How much do you weigh?

I weigh 7st 12 pounds, so around 110 pounds or approx 50kgs

6: Any tattoos?
None yet, but I've wanted one for ages and my boyfriends dad does tattoos so maybe soon if I work up the courage!

7: Any piercings?

Both ears, twice on my left ear and three times on my right

8: OTP?

What does this mean haha :( ? I think it means, 'One True Pairing' so for now I'm going to say Chuck and Blair from Gossip Girl cause I'm currently watching it and only starting season 3!!

9: Favorite show?

Right now, Gossip Girl.. But I love The Hills, Laguna Beach, KUWTK, Teen Mom, Catfish etc

10: Favorite bands? 

There are too many to name, but a few.. Arctic Monkeys, The Courteeners, The View.. most Indie bands and anything I can sing along too (not very well)...

11: Something you miss?

Being in Ibiza with my boyfriend :( Sun, sea, sand and a gorgeous tan
 

12: Favorite song?
At the moment, Jealous by Beyonce

13: How old are you?

21 years young!

14: Zodiac sign?

Virgo, the perfectionist ;)

15: Quality you look for in a partner?

Someone that can make me laugh, that understands me and has a good work ethic
 
16: Favorite Quote? 

I have loads of fave quotes but currently, 'When it rains look for rainbows, when its dark look for stars' 

17: Favorite actor?

Wentworth Miller, it saddens me that he's gay :'(

18: Favorite color?

Blue

19: Loud music or soft?

Loud!
 
20: Where do you go when you're sad?

My rooms so I can be on my own, my boyfriends or a lonnng drive to no where

21: How long does it take you to shower?

About 15 minutes?

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

About half an hour if its just for Uni

23: Ever been in a physical fight?

Yes

24: Turn on?

Dark hair, strong arms

25: Turn off?

Long nails

26: The reason I joined Youtube?

I haven't yet but might if I can get the confidence

27: Fears?

Pigeons, heights.. I am squeemish with eyes so I guess I'll put them here. Michael Myres in Halloween.. eeek
 
28: Last thing that made you cry?

Over thinking

29: Last time you said you loved someone?

Earlier today on the phone to my boyfriend

30: Meaning behind your Youtube Name?

Well the meaning behind this blog, 'Perfect Imperfection' .. I guess I would define it as that even your imperfections are perfect because they are yours. Your flaws and insecurities are your worst enemies so you should learn to love them!

31: Last book you read? 

The Quickie by James Patterson.. Soo good
 
32: The book you're currently reading?

None because I have so much work to do for Uni :( HELP
 
33: Last show you watched? 

Gossip Girl, of course
 
34: Last person you talked to? 

My doggy
 
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

Boyfriend :) 
 
36: Favorite food?

Indian! Love spicy food
 
37: Place you want to visit?

Paris
 
38: Last place you were? 

Dundee

39: Do you have a crush?
Just on my man! .. And Wentworth Miller..
 
40: Last time you kissed someone?

Wednesday morning
 
41: Last time you were insulted?

About a month ago.. By a lecturer

42: Favourite flavour of sweet?

Strawberry

43: What instruments do you play?

None, I'm not musically talented
 
44: Favourite piece of jewellery?

My Michael Kors watch and my Pandora charm bracelet
 
45: Last sport you played?

Bowling.. on the wii ;)
 
46: Last song you sang?

Drunk in Love by Beyonceeee

47: Favourite chat up line?

Why do they call you a bee? .. Is it cause you couldn't BE anymore of a HONEY haha
 
48: Have you ever used it?

No but it has been used on me and it made my day

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 

This morning at Uni
 
50: Who should answer these questions next?

Anyone reading this blog & then they should comment and let me know so I can go check their blog out :)


Indie x 

Post a Comment

Back To Top